Adventure AirSports Consultancy
Over the years we have been involved in a variety of unique and exciting Adventure AirSports projects around the world. Through this experience we have developed a bespoke B2B consultancy service that specialises in:
- Developing new Paramotoring, ParaTriking and Paragliding Centres
- Running Expeditions, Events and Competitions
- APPI Power Instructor Workshops
- Aerial Filming and Photography
To discover more about how our specialist skills can be applied to a specific project contact us.
Previous Projects and Adventures
- In 2021 we consulted, staffed, equipped and managed an Expedition featuring Electric Paramotors for a TV Documentary in Saudi Arabia's newly created region of NEOM. In the same year SkySchool MD Alex Ledger and George Bullard 630 miles ran along the South West Coast Path, during which they raised more than £15,000 for 3 different charities. They were supported by ex SkySchool students and the one rule was that when it was flyable they would stop running and go flying!
- In 2020 we taught British Explorer Levison Wood how to Paraglide and Paramotor in Chamonix, France. After this he joined us on the D-Day Trip and the NEOM Expedition the following year.
- In 2018 SkySchool MD Alex Ledger climbed and paraglided from the summit of Mt Blanc with Steve Shanly as his passenger. He also ran an APPI PPG Instructor Workshop for the Royal Aeronautic Sports Association of Thailand.
- In 2017 we taught ex Welsh International Rugby player Richard Parks how to fly before leading him on an epic Paramotoring adventure in Wales for a BBC series called Extreme Wales with Richard Parks.
- In 2016 we helped set up, staff and equip Oman's first ever APPI PPG School and APPI ParaTrike Tandem Centre. We also led a team of pilots, including double amputee Cayle Royce, on a record breaking 1200km Expedition flying from John O'Groats to Lands End.
- In 2015 we helped run the inaugural Icarus Trophy, a 1000km Paramotor Race from Seattle to Sacramento. We also acted as Safety Consultants during the event.
- In 2014 we founded Flying for Heroes, which involved teaching Wounded, Injured and Sick Military Personnel how to fly ParaTrikes. Once trained we lead them on an epic expedition up the Rift Valley in Kenya.
- In 2013 we set up and equipped Skydive Dubai's new Paramotor School. We also guided a film crew on a trip in the Pyrenees to promote a new car from SEAT.
- In 2009 we instructed Neil Laughton on his First Solo Flight in the Parajet SkyCar, which featured in the Channel 4 Series Daredevils.
- In 2008 we were commissioned to provide Aerial Footage for a Dakar rally team in Spain and Tunisia.
- In 2006 we featured in the Discovery Channel series Martin Shaw Aviators promoting the future of Paramotoring.